Short-cuts with Kozy Filipi

The early hours of Sunday to Monday, when the lights from the windows of the buildings and houses are erased and people sleep your blissful sleep...
workers already dreaming of the arrival of Friday, businessmen dream of green notes and numbers, and the factories will soon start work.
We just daydream a night when there are no victims or guilty, or game losers hit.
Conversations with Kozeta are full of lightness and surprises that point at the end of a sentence

Gustavo Perez
Kozy, I want to publish another short-cut with you, is it possible?

Kozeta Filipi
Any time. Now I understand, just let me know the question.

Gustavo Perez
you choose the theme now?

Kozeta Filipi
Ok I have to choose
You better

Gustavo Perez
Ok. Travels

Kozeta Filipi
The only things I own which are still worth what they have cost me are my travel memories.... The mind- pix of places which I have been hoarding like a happy miser
This my answer for travel

For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake .the great affair is to move.

Gustavo Perez
Where did you feel at home and where would you never come back?

Kozeta Filipi
I like to spend time with my family.The majority of my time is to spend in Italy, but I do like to escape & spend time with them in my hometown...
So cool

Gustavo Perez
How did you like Albany?

Kozeta Filipi
No. I hate Albania, the only reason I go there to see my mom

Gustavo Perez
And what do you say about Paris?

https://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/rsrc.php/v2/y4/r/-PAXP-deijE.gifKozeta Filipi


 I love Paris!

Gustavo Perez
What were your first impressions?

Kozeta Filipi
Culture & art

Gustavo Perez
Did you make friends?

Kozeta Filipi
Some at coffee shop

Gustavo Perez
Amsterdam?

Kozeta Filipi
Was crazy

Gustavo Perez
Tell me please.

Kozeta Filipi
Nice people, very friendly.

Gustavo Perez
And about the city?

Kozeta Filipi
Plenty coffee & tea shops

Gustavo Perez
Would like to be alone?

Kozeta Filipi
Sometimes hides from stupid people. I want to stay with a people I love the most. Just here where I live now Boston

Gustavo Perez
Would you live in Paris?

Kozeta Filipi
No

Gustavo Perez
why?

Kozeta Filipi
Because I feel more comfortable here

Gustavo Perez
Sunday night... what do you want to say to people that are going to read this tomorrow?

Kozeta Filipi
Andy Rand

Gustavo Perez
?

Kozeta Filipi
Antheam

Gustavo Perez
What does that mean?

Kozeta Filipi
It is a book...

Gustavo Perez
Kozy, so far I don't know how it to be a super beautiful girl is. Tell me, please.

Kozeta Filipi            
I'm just a simple.
I love being called pretty, but I'll never believe it. It is not always right, but hate admitting I'm wrong... I'm almost always smiling, but it's not always real I can be like open book, but hide so much. I work hard at things, but I don't get what I deserve....

Gustavo Perez
Do you think beauty helps socially?

Kozeta Filipi
I’m always happy, and friendly person but no all the time depend you know. Beauty is nothing to do, is a character that help the most.

Gustavo Perez
you are afraid of something that can happen to you or hit you, you fear strongly?

Kozeta Filipi
I have no afraid to anything
Just I say, I can & I will


Gustavo Perez
I appreciate your courage...
Tell us a little more about life under your optics. Do you think about having kids?

Kozeta Filipi
I have a wonderful son!
Lately I've been thinking about who I want to love, and how I want to love & how I want to love the way I want to love, and what I need to learn to love that way...who I need to become the kind of love I want to be ...on my way of course

My success was not based so much on any way great intelligence but on great common sense
I like to feel things I never felt before. I like to meet people with a different point of view, to live a life what's I feel like & proud of, and if not... the strength... to start all over again



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas