quiz with koz

·      

 hi Kozy,
Today I want to do a quick one quiz with you, can we? you'll see.

1.
God.
https://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/rsrc.php/v2/y4/r/-PAXP-deijE.gif02:58
Kozeta Filipi
If I believe in God ??
       
03:10
Gustavo Perez
...yes. What is God for you?
2. Who would you take to a desert island?

Kozeta Filipi
God is all I have
My strength, my life, my salvation, my everything
God is the reason for allowing thing to happen...I may never understand his wisdom but I simply I trust his will
Above all else, guard my heart, for everything & I flow from it

Kozeta Filipi
Desert Island: that's a good question, love of my life, time passes, memories fade, filling change, people leave but heart never forget. 
The only things I own which are still worth what they have cost me are my travel memories... The mind-pictures of places which I have been hoarding like a happy miser.


Gustavo Perez
What annoys you most in a person?


Kozeta Filipi

I hate when people lies. Big or small lies are lies, for me: I would rather be upset over the truth, than feel betrayed over a lie.... At least I can forgive someone for telling me the truth!!! About selfishness people that's no bothering me, in my opinion: this seems to be the mentally of all selfish people & most people are very selfish because they've never had to live outside of they confront zone.


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas