short-cuts

Kozeta Filipi, a girl by herself. 



G.P.
Discover the bodies, follow the instincts, see what we are seeing, gather psychic energy, and end the destructive energy.
What’s behind the door?
Which is not as it appears?

K.F.
So, how many people, you know how to observe??? And of these few, how many to observe themselves?? Everyone is farthest from himself. Every person who is an expert at scrutinizing the inner life of others. I know this to his own chagrin.
In life we do things, some we wish we had never done [some we wish we could replay a million time in our heads] but they all make us who we are, and in the end they shape every detail about us! So just life......make mistakes......have wonderful memories, but never ever second guess who you are, where you have been, and the most importantly where it is you're going.

G.P.
What I know deep within myself that I would rather not know?
What part of me was dead or is dying? All these questions are keys.
It is very likely that the answers to these four questions appear bloodstained.
Stay calm
Do you have any allergies?
Did you drink water today?

K.F.
I don’t have any allergies.
yes I drink water all the time..

G.P.
you've been in Europe?
And what do you tell me about Egypt?

K.F.
yes to Paris, Spain, Italy, Albania, Greece, Amsterdam,  overall i love my time in Europe, is chock of art, museums, chateaus and a great food. Didn't see it all & i want to go back to explore some more
About Egypt, just the news

G.P.
How often can you see a star show 
you saw a shooting star
you want to be anywhere in the world
Imagine you are in that place
Where are you now?

Say a phrase that marked your life.

K.F.
Depends, what I'm listening a news about that. Yes I want to be everywhere, Europe maybe... 



“Life is to short & I want to enjoy”

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas